Your Investment and Support
makes this event possible, thank you!
All funds received by the Florida Cycling Foundation, Inc. for the purpose of the Sunshine Grand Prix, will be used to cover the operational deficit to produce the event and to activate the marketing & communications requirements of our sponsors. The surplus will be used to impact the local charities selected by the board and sponsors, and to fund our foundation’s goals.
Activations & Impressions
We encourage our sponsors to think of the Sunshine Grand Prix as a platform to activate a wide variety of marketing, advertising, promotional, and communication activations. The following are our preliminary estimates:
580 Million Impression
- 6 event venues: 600 participants and 5,000 spectators with a forecast of 15,000 spectators in year 2.
- Area inventory: Airports, Bulletins, Billboards, Posters, Newsracks, Premier Panels, Transit Shelters, Buses, etc.
- Websites: 67 million views per month among the Sunshine Grand Prix, USA Cycling, BikeReg, USA CRITS, Florida Cycling, affiliates, and local media partner websites.
- Databases: 114,000 permission based users.
- Social Media: 338,200 combined Facebook friends/likes, 410,000 combined Twitter followers.
- Live Streaming of events.
- 3,587,837 people reached in the Tampa Bay DMA market alone via various assets from Bright House Networks, Univision, ABC, CBS, NBC, Clear Channel, Cox Network, iHeartMedia, Tampa Tribune, Tampa Bay Times, and more.
Level of Activation
The level of activation depends largely on the needs and requirements for each sponsor, especially for those sponsors investing $25,000 and more (Title, Presenter, Partner, Supporter). Our ability to customize activation plans to maximize the value each sponsor receives is a key differentiator.
What we offer is compelling:
- An Executive Management team to properly invest our sponsors’ financial support.
- An Expansive Platform to maximize the reach to our sponsors’ audiences.
- An Experienced Activation team to generate the highest impression value possible.
We need your support!
The 2016 Sunshine Grand Prix would not be possible without our amazing sponsors and partners. All funds received by the Florida Cycling Foundation, Inc. for the purpose of the Sunshine Grand Prix, will be used to cover the operational deficit to produce the event and to activate the marketing & communications requirements of our sponsors. The surplus will be used to impact the local charities selected by the board and sponsors, and to fund our foundation’s goals.
Our foundation’s goals are to Improve the collaboration among all cycling stakeholders, improve the access and safety of cycling in our communities, improve the programming of cycling related activities in our schools, improve the promotion of our region as a cycling and healthy living destination. You can learn more about our foundation and use of funds by visiting our “About us” page.
Please contact any of the following people to determine the best use of your investment and support:
Pablo Santa Cruz, Chairman, 727-741-7250, email@example.com
Brandon Hicks, Director, 813-230-0121, firstname.lastname@example.org
Marty Bates, Director, 813-500-1787, email@example.com